Kelly Nathan Audiology offers its clients a comprehensive range of assessment, treatment and after-care services. Hearing loss or impairment significantly effects one’s quality of life and those closest to them. Assessing hearing impairment is only the first step on the road to an effective management.
‘ Hearing loss very often is such a gradual phenomenon that the person is in denial. You really have to be patient with them in getting them to come forward to get help. ‘ – Marion Ross
Ask yourself these questions. If you answer yes to any one of them, it is advisable to have your hearing tested
- Do you not hear the doorbell /phone?
- Do you often ask for repetition?
- Do you often turn up the TV or radio to very loud levels?
- Do you complain that people around you mumble or don’t speak clearly?
- Do you experience ringing or buzzing in your ears?
- Do you miss out on important details in a meeting or general conversation?
- Do you find it difficult to follow conversation in a noisy environment and therefore “switch off”?
- Have you been exposed to loud noise levels, especially at work?
- Do you often speak too loudly?
- Do you feel unaccountably depressed?
For further information please refer to the brief description of the services below and click on the heading that is related to the service relevant to your hearing impairment or audio needs.
KNA RANGE OF SERVICES
KNA makes provision for a variety accessories such as custom-made swimplugs, sleep-plugs, & hearing protection for musicians, hunters, dentists and security details
We offer a comprehensive Hearing Aid service to our patients, from testing and fitting to servicing.
We offer Comprehensive Paediatric and Adult Hearing tests. In addition to a full Screening we offer Extensive Counselling regarding hearing loss; its effects and possible treatment options.